Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm still alive!

Happy New Year Meat and Pickle Lovers!

I just realized that I've been neglecting this blog terribly.

I'm not going to be able to fix it today, but thought I would add a few pics of some tasty treats I've been making over the past few months.

In addition, One of the proscuitto I hung last year is ready to be enjoyed.. the other will become a 2 year proscuitto.    I'm getting two more legs next week, and I'll make that my first "how to" post of the new year, although it will be pretty much the same as last year.

Lots of bacon, pancetta(tesa style), smoked salmon and sturgeon, some outstanding Coppa and Lonzino that both hung since last spring, and finally.. the 2011 Nocino!( Italian Walnut Liquor ).  It turned out good this year, as opposed to last year's fiasco.  Let's see how it ages and develops.




3 comments:

  1. That all looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the photos. I'm looking forward to posts when you're able as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm drooling over your round up- one of these years I'm going to be brave enough to attempt meat preservation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! All your stuff here looks delicious.

    How do we contact you?

    John and Jin

    http://seedyeggs.com
    (You can email us from our page)

    ReplyDelete